We would like to thank the Franklin School Board for representing the voice of the community and advocating continuous improvements towards student learning. Thank you for the time and talents you give to the students of Franklin Public Schools. Your hard work is appreciated!
Board of Education Goals
- Develop positive relationships with our students by staying engaged and visible within our community, while acknowledging community involvement contributing to student success.
- Emphasize attention to building improvements and maintenance of our school facilities to assure safety and security for our building, students, and staff.
- Maintain cash reserve strength while adhering to budgeting limitations and parameters.
- Recruit and attract quality staff as that need develops over the next few years.
- Reduce paperwork for parents, patrons, and staff.