Thank you for your interest in working for Franklin Public Schools. The community of Franklin is a great place to live and to work. The links below will provide you with all of the necessary paperwork you will need to make application for any of the positions we currently have available in our schools. Please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or (308) 425-6283 if you have any questions regarding the application process.
We are continually accepting applications for teaching, para professionals, and support staff positions, including bus drivers. We are always looking to add bus drivers to our staff. We provide paid training and pay for all items required to get the CDL. There is literally no out of pocket expense for becoming a driver, and you are paid for every minute you train for the position.
All applicants must provide the following information either digitally or in print. Digital copies should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org . Paper copies should be forwarded by mail to:
Franklin Public Schools
Attention: Superintendent Candace Conradt
1001 M Street
Franklin, NE 68939
- Cover Letter
- Professional References – 3 References with phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses
- Official Transcripts
- Copy of Valid Teaching Certificate (Teaching Applicants Only)
- Completed Job Application Form:
- Child Abuse & Neglect Registry Background Check Release Form
- One Source Criminal Background Check Release Form
- Consent to Speak to Past Employer Release Form
- If you are a Veteran, click here